Top trends forecaster gives chilling prediction for next year
Paul Joseph Watson
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
The country’s top trends forecaster, who accurately predicted the “panic” of 2008 nearly a year before it unfolded, is now ominously suggesting that next year will come to be known as “the collapse of 2009″.
Gerald Celente, CEO of Trends Research Institute, sent out a letter to his subscribers announcing that he had purchased a domain name called “Collapseof09.com”.
Around this time last year, Celente sent the following message to his subscribers;
In 2008, Americans will wake up to the worst economic times that anyone alive has ever seen. And they won’t know what hit them. Just as they were in a state of shock on 9/11, they’ll be frozen in fear when the Economic 9/11 strikes at the heart of Wall Street.
Dismiss this trend forecast at your own peril. If you believe everything will be all right, and that the ship of state is sailing along just fine, toss this out and go about your business.
Having correctly forecast the “Economic 9/11″, Celente is warning that people should prepare for something much worse in 2009.
(ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW)
As we reported last month, Celente recently told Fox News that by 2012 America will become an undeveloped nation, that there will be a revolution marked by food riots, squatter rebellions, tax revolts and job marches, and that holidays will be more about obtaining food, not gifts.
Celente’s accuracy is widely heralded since he correctly predicted the 1997 Asian Currency Crisis, the subprime mortgage collapse and the massive devaluation of the U.S. dollar.
In 2007, Celente forewarned that “giants (would) tumble to their deaths,” which is exactly what we have witnessed with the collapse of Lehman Brothers, Bear Stearns and others.
Celente has stated that the current financial downturn will ultimately lead to nothing less than revolution.
“There will be a revolution in this country,” he said. “It’s not going to come yet, but it’s going to come down the line and we’re going to see a third party and this was the catalyst for it: the takeover of Washington, D. C., in broad daylight by Wall Street in this bloodless coup. And it will happen as conditions continue to worsen.”
Research related articles:
- Celente Predicts Revolution, Food Riots, Tax Rebellions By 2012
- Greece-Style Riots Coming To U.S.
- Obama warns against fear and panic as stocks tumble
- Alex Jones Was Right About Economic Collapse
- Peter Schiff Compares US economic crisis to the collapse of Russia
- Roubini Says `Panic’ May Force Market Shutdown, Fund Failures
- Analyst: One Third Of Banks Could Collapse In 2009
- AIG’s Collapse Would Have Impact Around the Globe
- Behind the panic: Financial warfare over the future of global bank power
- Newly Uncovered WTC 7 Video Betrays More Foreknowledge Of Collapse
- Clarifying the Collapse Time of WTC 7
- Bush calls for calm amid global stock market panic